Sunday, February 26, 2012

Craftsy - January: Slashed Blocks


O.K. so I'm finally transitioning from "mental quilting" to the real deal and I'm so excited. I'll share my blocks as I go along....believe there's two each month. Did I mention that Craftsy.com is offering the course free online? Well, if you've been wanting to quilt or just want to brush up with some new squares come on and join the class! Go to www.Craftsy.com if you're not a member the site will require you to sign up with your email address. Next click on online classes and scroll down to The Craftsy Block of the Month with Amy Gibson(the only one marked FREE).

Asterisk Block

Wonky Pound Sign
By the way did I mention that my seam ripper has become my best friend? Yeah, we really have bonded over the first block and trying to get the darn lines to match up.  For a moment thought I might become an online quilting class "dropout" but I'm glad perseverance won out!

No comments: